Peggy Cappy Workshops
Experience the many benefits of yoga no matter what shape you are in. You don't have to be young, thin, or flexible to do yoga. You can begin right where you are with Peggy Cappy’s gentle stretches and accessible yoga postures, using a chair as an aid for balance and stability. Peggy encourages you to try this yoga practice, whether you are older, have a long-standing physical limitation, or are simply out of shape.
"On a scale of 1-10, I'd give this program an 11!"
"Combined with a gentle approach to asana practice, was an inviting, interactive, supportive, compassionate approach to leading a group through a meditation in motion."
"I loved every minute of your program."
- Workshop - At Kripalu - Yoga for the Rest of Us and Beyond March 22-27, 2015
- Workshop - At Kripalu - Yoga for the Rest of Us and Beyond July 5-10, 2015
- Workshop at kripalu - Yoga for the Rest of Us September 18-20, 2015
- Weekend Retreat - In Greenfield, NH - October 30 - November 1, 2015
Workshop General Description
In Peggy's workshops you will learn a variety of yoga postures and several relaxation techniques, all adapted to your body's needs and abilities. Peggy's gentle and practical approach draws on her years of experience teaching yoga, from her popular PBS DVDs, Back Care Basics - Yoga for the Rest of Us, Yoga for the Rest of Us, MORE Yoga for the Rest of Us, and her book Yoga for All of Us.
You will learn:
- Warm-ups to ease the body into motion
- A variety of yoga poses and ways to gradually increase each pose’s challenge and intensity
- Sequences of yoga flows
- Simple breathing exercises
- Amazing relaxation techniques
- Ways to adapt all these practices to your body’s needs and abilities.
If you are interested in registering for a Peterborough, NH program or have questions about any program, please email us at email@example.com or call 1-603-924-9642.
To register for a Kripalu program call Kripalu toll free at: 1-800-741-7353. Or go to the <Kripalu Website>.
The Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health is a nonprofit educational organization dedicated to promoting the art and science of yoga to produce thriving and health in individuals and society.
For more than 30 years, Kripalu (kri-PAH-loo) has been teaching skills for optimal living through experiential education for the whole person: body, mind, and spirit. It is the largest and most established retreat center for yoga, health, and holistic living in North America.
To register for a Kripalu program call Kripalu toll free at: 1-800-741-7353. Or go to the Kripalu Website.