Peggy Cappy Workshops/Yoga Teacher Training
Peggy has taught yoga for over thirty years, specializing in accessible yoga programs. Peggy offers Yoga For The Rest of Us student classes, teacher training, and special events in several locations for students of all levels, including beginners with physical restrictions.
Individual modifications are provided in class for participants with specific restrictions or health concerns.
Workshops/Teacher Trainings/Laughter Yoga Schedule
- Workshop - At Kripalu - Yoga for the Rest of Us and Beyond March 22-27, 2015
- Workshop - At Kripalu - Yoga for the Rest of Us and Beyond July 5-10, 2015
- Workshop at kripalu - Yoga for the Rest of Us September 18-20, 2015
- Weekend Retreat - October 30 - November 1, 2015
- Teacher Training - In Peterborough, NH - June 21-26, 2015 Sunday-Friday
- Laughter Yoga - There are no Laughter Yoga classes scheduled at this time.
If you are interested in registering for a Peterborough, NH program or have questions about any program, please email us at email@example.com or call 1-603-924-9642.
To register for a Kripalu program call Kripalu toll free at: 1-800-741-7353. Or go to the <Kripalu Website>.
The Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health is a nonprofit educational organization dedicated to promoting the art and science of yoga to produce thriving and health in individuals and society.
For more than 30 years, Kripalu (kri-PAH-loo) has been teaching skills for optimal living through experiential education for the whole person: body, mind, and spirit. It is the largest and most established retreat center for yoga, health, and holistic living in North America.